Onstead Jr. accepts ceo post at Garden Ridge
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2002 2:15:00 PM
Houston — Randall Onstead Jr. has agreed to join Garden Ridge as its new ceo.
Most recently, he served as managing director of Chapman Partners LLC, a private investment banking firm based in Chicago. Onstead is also the former chairman and ceo of Randalls Food Markets Inc. He helped oversee the sale of Randalls to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, retaining a significant equity position. Earlier, he served as the company's television spokesperson.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...