Neiman promotes Gold
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
The Neiman Marcus Group has promoted James Gold to president and CEO of Bergdorf Goodman.
Gold had previously been senior vice president and general merchandise manager for Neiman Marcus Stores, overseeing men's and cosmetics.
Gold will report to Burt Tansky, president and CEO of The Neiman Marcus Group. The company said it will announce Gold's successor shortly.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 26, 2009
- Feb 8, 2010
- Feb 3, 2009
- Jul 30, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...