CoCaLo acquires Kimberly Grant
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/11/2002 12:00:00 AM
Costa Mesa, CA — As part of its recent acquisition by infant bedding specialist CoCaLo, Kimberly Grant & Co has signed an exclusive design agreement to continue its signature watercolor and linen designs.
Also as part of the deal, Jack Gessford, president of Kimberly Grant & Co., will become the vp, operations of CoCaLo. CoCaLo's brand lineup includes OshKosh B'Gosh and Baby Martex.
CoCaLo will debut Kimberly Grant's newest collections this spring at the JPMA show in Dallas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...