Maley joins Park B. Smith
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/13/2007 11:58:00 AM
New York –Veteran home textiles executive Margaret “Mickey” Maley has joined Park B. Smith Inc. in the newly created position of director of sales and business development.
Prior to joining Park B. Smith, Maley was director of product development at Karsten America, and earlier was with the former WestPoint Stevens for nine years.
The company also has signed Alexander Terry Associates of Atlanta as its new sales representative agency for the Southeast, a territory that has been open for some time. The company has a showroom in the Atlanta Mart and seven reps that call on home textiles and gift specialty retailers. They report to Maley.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...