NYIGF to hold contest to give away Mets tickets to two retailers
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/1/2009 11:06:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y.– New York International Gift Fair is betting retailers like baseball.
Its “Take me out to the ball game” promotion for this year’s fair will award two retailers a pair of tickets each to see the New York Mets play in the team’s inaugural baseball season at the new Citi Field.
The game – in which the Mets play the San Francisco Giants – takes place at 7:10 p.m. Aug. 17.
The prize includes tickets as well as one-way transportation to Citi Field and $20 in spending money. The tickets were donated by John Buttine Insurance.
The NYIGF will take place at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and the Passenger Ship Terminal Pier 94 in New York City from Aug. 15-20.
To qualify for the drawing, retailers must visit Pier 94 -- home of NYIGF's “At Home” division – to fill out and submit the entry form. The forms will be available at all NYIGF registration counters at Pier 94 as well as at the Javits Center.
The winners will be selected at 2 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 17. Participants do not need to be present to win.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...