Wooding joins Haywin
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2002 12:00:00 AM
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET —
Long-time industry veteran Harvey Wooding has signed on with Haywin Textile Products for the newly created position of vp of sales and business development. He will be responsible for the national accounts for mass merchants, department stores and specialty stores. He will work out of Haywin's 261 Fifth Ave., New York showroom and report directly to Gregg Haft, president and ceo. He will also be working closely with Maureen Granger, vp of merchandising.
"I believe I bring a good combination of how merchandising works and what's important and a good ability to get in front of customers and put those concepts across," Wooding said.
Wooding has worked for a variety of home textiles companies. He started his career in 1969 with the original Cannon Mills, subsequently Fieldcrest Cannon, and then moved on to WestPoint Stevens, where he was vp, mass brands. His most recent tenure was with Beacon Blankets as senior vp and national sales manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...