Primary Down Comforter by Cuddledown Wins Award
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Portland, Maine —
Cuddledown's Primary Down Comforter has won "Best Buy" status from Consumers Digest in its February 2008 issue; Best Buy winners are recognized for exceptional value in a highly competitive marketplace.
Consumers Digest evaluated the ability of comforters to provide warmth without weight.
"A great value for the price, this handmade comforter is filled with duck down, which has the same insulation and lofting properties as goose down but is much more affordable," the report said of the Cuddledown product.
Manufactured in the United States, the Cuddledown Primary Down Comforter features hypoallergenic 600-fill-power European duck down encased in 100% down-proof cotton fabric. The comforter retails for between $119 and $399.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...