Richloom Lands Kas License
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/8/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Kas of Australia will be marketed here by Richloom as its exclusive distributor in the United States.
The license for the fashion forward, colorful bed and bath collections was effective in October and will now be sold through a major United States retailer, said Todd Cella, director of sales and marketing for Richloom Shanghai Ltd.
In bedding, products include duvets, comforters, decorative pillows, and table linens. Shower curtains are the bath component.
“Kas offers innovative product; they’re ahead of the fashion curve,” Cella remarked. “The look is fashion forward and there’s newness every season.”
The Kas license in the United States earlier had been held by Ellery Homestyles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...