FIT Sets Date for Scholarship Breakfast
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/14/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Fashion Institute of Technology's annual scholarship breakfast to benefit the school's Home Products Development Department will take place March 9.
The Retailer of the Year Award will go to Steve Fishman, chairman, president and ceo of Big Lots.
Welspun Global Products president Anurag Sharma will accept the Leader in Product Innovation & Marketing Award.
The Lichtenberg family, owners of S. Lichtenberg & Co., will receive the Distinguished Family Leadership Award.
The event will take place from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. at Cipriani 42nd Street, 110 East 42nd St., between Park and Lexington Avenues.
Tickets are $250 per person or $2,500 for a table of 10.
For information, contact Victoria Guranowski at (212) 217-4100 or by fax at (212) 594-9206. Email is Victoria_Guranowski@fitnyc.edu.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...