McLaurin joins Ashford
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/11/2003 2:16:00 PM
Richmond, VA — Decorative pillow and top-of-bed supplier Ashford Court recently named Roy McLaurin to the new post of account manager for mid-tier retailers.
McLaurin is also an independent sales representative for other home textiles suppliers. In his new position, he will be in charge of managing the company’s business with customers in that level of retail. Based in Chesterfield, MO, he reports to Neil Zuber, president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...