Tip Moves in '06
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/26/2005 12:00:00 AM
Brussels, Belgium —
Textiles d'Interieur Premiere (TIP) will move to a larger and central city location in 2006.
The exhibition, which has been held for the past four years at the Kart Expo on the outskirts of Brussels, will be showcased at the Tour & Taxis exhibition center, a renovated historic industrial site adjacent to the Port of Brussels.
Andy Green, managing director of U.K.-based Trade Link Co., said the new space is about 10 percent larger than Kart Expo. As at Kart Expo, there will be frequent shuttle busses to and from the Heysel exhibition center that houses Decosit, as well as to the major center city hotels. TIP 2006 will run from Sept. 8 to 11.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...