SilverState intros Nano-Tex fabrics collection
-- Home Textiles Today, 8/10/2009 12:43:00 PM
Salt Lake City – Silver State Inc. recently unveiled Textures, the first Nano-tex collection by SilverState fabrics.
The nanotechnology finish builds permanent spill and stain protection into the fiber structure of any fabric. The finish also is recyclable and holds cradle-to-cradle environmental certification from MBDC (McDonough Braugart Design Chemistry).
Textures roll out with nine, new solid patterns in a variety of textural weavings, including ottoman, boucle, chenille, tweed and herringbone. In all, the collection debuts with 118 skus.
“This unique finish gives us clean-ability that will last the life of the fabric. It also provides enhanced durability, while retaining the great hand inherent in the fabric,” said Manoli Sargetakis, principal of Silver State Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...