Swatek replaces Blue at Hanover
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/21/2005 12:01:00 PM
WEEHAWKEN , N.J. — Hanover Direct, Inc. has appointed John Swatek senior vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer, effective April 1.
He succeeds Charles Blue, who resigned following a review of the company’s past accounting on March 8.
Prior to joining the company, Swatek served as vice president and controller of Linens 'n Things, Inc., where he held various positions beginning in 2001.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...