Loewy Lends Tommy A Look
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
A new dimension inspired by industrial designer Raymond Loewy adds to the classic Tommy Hilfiger bedding collection for fall. Loewy combines a paisley with tattersall menswear looks on sateen in charcoal and cream.
In the Hudson River Valley collection, Lyndhurst is a winding paisley printed on a yarn dyed herringbone; woven menswear details in gray and cream include shirting striped sateen. Rhinebeck, a floral and vine print on matelasse, is featured with a small paisley coordinate, overscaled windowpane and crewel trim with yarn dyed blues and creams.
Classic Prep, an iconic Hilfiger collection, features Clarkstown, a preppy overscaled woven with equestrian details; and Clermont, a more feminine preppy look in bright pink, lime and touches of navy with a polka-dot sheet.
Using the theme West Coast Cool, Baja is a large scaled brightly colored loose paisley print on corduroy, paired with classic denim. Surf's Up features an overprinted banana leaf design on a madras ground inspired by a California surf shirt. The chino bedskirt and Euro shams are accented with appliquéd twill tape.
Queen size sheet sets in 300 count percale or sateen are $110. Queen size comforter sets range from $279 to $349.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...