Avanti hits the Bahamas with Tommy
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2008 12:41:00 PM
At the New York Market – Embellished towel extraordinaire Avanti Linens has partnered with Revman International to create a new licensed line of upscale embellished bath ensembles donning the Tommy Bahama brand and its iconic tropical themes.
This launch comprises three styles: Palm Desert, Amber Isle and Jimbaran Bay. Each piece features the Tommy Bahama logo embroidered.
The patterns work with Revman’s bedding collections under the brand.
Also new at Avanti for this market are three collections. Southwest takes images from this region, like the Native American Kokopelli flute player, clay pots and Navajo-inspired patterns like the diamond shape used by the tribe in rugs and textiles. Coastal groups shore themes – lighthouses, sea creatures, corals and shells – are embroidered onto white and natural colored grounds. And Renaissance is big on embellishments and opulent fabric borders.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...