JCP lauds Jebbia
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/10/2002 12:00:00 AM
Plano, TX — Steve Jebbia, vp, divisional merchandise manager for JCPenney bed and bath, and six buyers/product managers in the bed and bath division will be presented with the Chairman's Awards at a dinner here on April 19.
The awards, presented by Penney chairman and ceo Allen Questrom, are the company's highest award recognizing managerial excellence in 2001.
Jebbia, who is one of three company-wide vp, divisional merchandise managers, commented, "there were a lot of things that did better for us, and it is gratifying that this is continuing through this year,"
Also receiving the Chairman's Award are Steven McKeever, senior buyer decorative bedding, Cal Baumann, buyer, sheets, pillows and pads, Cindy Henderson, buyer, blankets, throws, decorative pillows, slipcovers, Laura Williams, buyer, towels, bath and decorative rugs, and Mitzi Cleveland and Katie Erb, product managers, bedding for the JCPenney Home Collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...