Mohawk hires Sandy as design director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2004 12:00:00 AM
SUGAR VALLEY, GA. —
Mohawk Home has appointed Donna Sandy to the newly created position of design director for imported bath rugs.
She reports to Lance Solaroli, vice president of design.
Sandy most recently worked as director of design with Kennebunk Home, based in Suncook, N.H. Prior to that she was director of design for the Regal Rug division of Springs Industries.
She is relocating to Georgia from Concord, N.H.
"Donna brings with her a wealth of experience in bath. I speak for the entire organization in welcoming her to the Mohawk Home team," said Merle Johnson, vice president of marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...