OWIT offers panel on customs security and trade issues
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/7/2006 1:26:00 PM
New York -- The New York chapter of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) will present a discussion, C-TPAT: Past, Present and Future on Tuesday, March 21, with networking from 6 p.m. and program starting at 6:30 p.m. Industry and government experts will participate.
C-TPAT is the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism. Three panelists will be featured: John Amico, import/export specialist, Dassault Falcon Jet; Sean Doherty, director of C-TPAT field office, JFK, Bureau of Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security; and Donna Sharp, senior partner, Sharp Global Partners.
Location: the offices of Baker & Mackenzie, 4th Floor, 1114 Avenue of theAmericas(Grace Bldg.,42nd Streetentrance). Fee for members, $25; non-members, $30; advance discounts apply. For information, contact OWIT chapter president Beth Foster at (862) 778-4009 or email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...