PARK B. SMITH
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 889-1818
The two introductions are top treatment styling in valances and new constructions and detailing of panels, and a collection of "window magic," said Valbourg Linn, director or design and merchandising, "that has never been seen before."
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 8, 2013
- Feb 15, 2013
- Jan 24, 2012
- Mar 22, 2010
- Apr 22, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...