Pellenberg exits Linen Source
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/23/2008 9:41:00 AM
Tampa, Fla. – Charlie Pellenberg has left Linen Source, where he had been senior vp, general merchandise manager since last May.
Pellenberg, a long time home furnishings retail executive, joined Linen Source in the new position from Hanover Direct, where he was president of Domestications, a direct retailer that he earlier had founded.
Lisa Street, dmm at Linen Source, will continue to run the business, said David Gebhart, vp, human resources director for the Thompson Group, parent of Linen Source. Company executives have not determined whether to fill Pellenberg’s position, he added.
“I had a wonderful year in Tampa, and I would love to spend the summer with my family in New Jersey,” Pellenberg commented. “We’ll see what the future will bring as opportunities present themselves.”
We would love your feedback!
- May 12, 2011
- Jun 11, 2007
- Jun 2, 2008
- Mar 7, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...