Momeni greatly expands Atlanta showroom
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/11/2008 2:43:00 PM
Carlstadt, N.J. – After spending more than 20 years in the same fifth-floor showroom, high-end contemporary rug supplier Momeni Inc. has plans to relocate to a new and much larger space in Atlanta at the AmericasMart in time for the upcoming International Area Rug Market, Jan. 7-12.
Momeni is moving into 5-A-2, which measures 13,000 square feet and has an open floor plan and layout that can accommodate rug displays and vignettes as well as added room for showcasing Momeni’s one-of-a-kind assortments.
Momeni’s former, longtime space was nearby in 5-B-4, which measures 2,300 square feet.
Company president Reza Momeni said, “This move will allow us to show the breadth of the Momeni assortment without compromise and to create a comfortable environment for our customers and staff. We are very excited about this new phase of our development. We gave this move a tremendous amount of thought and felt that at this time, it was what was best for Momeni because of our commitment to this market for many years to come.”
Momeni is based here, where it also operates its main showroom. Aside from its new showroom in Atlanta, Momeni also operates a distribution center there and has a two more showrooms – one in High Point, N.C., and the other in Las Vegas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...