Downlite Partners with Kassatex
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2008 12:00:00 AM
Mason, Ohio —
Down and feather bedding producer Downlite has entered a strategic partnership with Kassatex Fine Linens for distribution in the Caribbean and Central/South American regions.
Kassatex, a wholesale distributor of bed and bath textiles, will have sole representation rights, exclusive of institutional accounts, for all Downlite products in those markets; terms were not disclosed by the companies.
"We are excited to welcome Kassatex as a strategic international distribution partner," said Joel Collins, manager of business development for Downlite.
Ernesto Khoudari, president of New York-based Kassatex, said, "This is a great opportunity for us to enrich our product offerings and for our customers to have easy access to the finest quality of down and down alternative bedding products."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...