Revere Mills Launches Bali in Bath
New Towel Loops are 65 percent Bamboo, 20 percent Cotton and 15 percent Silk
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2004 12:00:00 AM
At The New York Market —
Revere Mills is launching its new Bali bath ensemble collection, a tri-blend product made of cotton, silk and bamboo.
Made in India, the towel loops are 65 percent bamboo, 20 percent cotton and 15 percent silk.
Dan Harris, vice president of marketing and product development, said the cotton adds bulk to the towels and a feel that the consumer is accustomed to; the bamboo fiber, similar to model, adds softness to the towels; and the silk makes the towels absorbent.
“We want to create the most luxurious towel in the market, and we think we've achieved it,” he said. “The marketplace has shown that there is acceptance for luxury fabrics and towels.”
Harris added that Bali represents the company's top-of-the-line collection, exceeding the India-made soft-twist towel collection.
Bali bath towels measure 30-by-56 and weigh 18 pounds per dozen. Bath towels are set to retail for $17 to $20 at specialty and department stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...