American Pacific Adds Nautica GM Post
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 12/19/2005 12:00:00 AM
San Francisco — —
San Francisco — Andy Marshall-Petricoff has joined American Pacific as Nautica -general manager. In this new position, Petricoff will be responsible for Nautica brand strategy, new business development, sales, merchandising and account management.
He will be based in New York, and reports to Kaela Forker, American Pacific's executive vice president of sales.
Petricoff is a 15-year veteran, with a background in brand-building and general management. He returns to the home textiles industry, where he previously spearheaded marketing and product development at Leshner, including the initial launch of Nautica Home into bath and beach. Most recently, he spent four years as vice president-licensing at MODA International Marketing, a licensing agency in New York.
“American Pacific has developed a dynamic and innovative Nautica program,” said Petricoff, “and I am excited about the opportunity to build upon this success.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...