Ginsey, ASPCA Join for Pet Bath Goods
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
Bellmawr, N.J. —
Bath accessories supplier Ginsey Home Solutions has joined forces with the ASPCA — American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals — to create a line of bath pet care products.
Set to launch in the fall, the line will include high-quality bath mats, towels, kneeling pads, massage mitts and accessories — all designed to make bath time comfortable for pets and easier for their owners.
The packaging for these products will feature pet care tips from ASPCA's Dr. Stephen Zowistowski, who is a certified animal behaviorist, author and speaker on pet care and development.
Ginsey said a "generous percentage" of its sales of this new licensed program are set to support the ASPCA's efforts in preventing animal cruelty and finding homes for homeless pets.
"We are thrilled with Ginsey's new association with the ASPCA and proud to represent a brand with such a renowned heritage," said Mary Fullam, svp marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...