Faudar signs on with Michele Sinai
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/31/2002 3:13:00 PM
New York — Bally Faudar earlier this month left Ex-Cell Home Fashions to join the relatively new home textiles marketing, merchandising and design house Michele Sinai Inc. as its director of sales, a newly created position.
Faudar, formerly Ex-Cell's vp of sales for its decorative pillow divisio, reports directly to Michele Sinai, president and ceo.
In other company news, Sinai has plans of rapidly and aggressively expanding her product offerings into several new home textiles categories. Before yearend, her company will add bedding goods. In 2003, she intends to roll out coordinated loungewear (mainly robes), table linens, decorative pillows and home textiles decorative gifts and accessories.
As part of the company's growth, Sinai is also gearing up to relocate the company's offices and studio in mid-September from her home offices to a 5,400-square-foot space at 302 Fifth Avenue, where she will take over the entire seventh floor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...