And The Early Winners Are....
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/4/2000 12:00:00 AM
Burlington Coat Factory
Accessory pieces like decorative pillows, kitchen textiles and embellished towels
Warmth products like down
Christopher Lowell shops
Down products, fleece products including holiday themed and novelty
Down, throws, blankets
Scottish wool and chenille throws
Reversible lap duvet of combed cotton
Reversible wool throw from Woolrich
Winter-related products, such as down, flannel and blankets
Christmas motifs like snowmen
All warmth products like flannel and throws
Promotional Pillow Buddies for kids, from Crown Crafts
Area and accent rugs
Decorative pillows, down, better goods like higher thread count sheets
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...