WestPoint goes Over-the-Counter
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/30/2003 3:06:00 PM
West Point, GA — WestPoint Stevens Inc. said shares of its common stock have begun trading on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board under a new ticker symbol, WSPT.
After the company's stock traded beneath $1.00 for more than six months, it was delisted by the New York Stock Exchange, with trading suspended before the market opened Jan. 30.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...