Winter Las Vegas Market shifting to Feb. 9-13
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/24/2008 1:12:00 PM
Las Vegas – Seeking to reduce conflict with other venues and improve buyer and exhibitor interaction, World Market Center Las Vegas will shift its Winter 2009 Las Vegas Market to Feb. 9-13.
Market officials say the new dates “best align with exhibitor business cycles, relieve industry show conflicts and fall during a period in which Las Vegas hotel rates are more favorable for U.S. and international attendees.”
Pointing to expansion, Market ceo Robert Maricich, noted that the recent January show saw a 60% increase in international buyer attendance. This summer Building C will open, reducing the need for off-site exhibition space for those coming to the July 28-Aug. 1 event.
We would love your feedback!
- May 5, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...