Segal, Gribetz and Cook, honored at National Home Furnishings Industry Anti-Defamation League’s annual awards
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/12/2009 11:23:00 AM
New York – Friends, relatives and business associates across the entire home furnishings spectrum gathered at the Grand Hyatt Hotel here last night to salute Gordon Segal, Lester Gribetz and Jeff Cook, honorees of the National Home Furnishings Industry Anti-Defamation League’s annual awards.
Segal, chairman and co-founder of Crate & Barrel, was presented with the Lifetime Humanitarian Award; Gribetz, long-time home furnishings retail executive and consultant and now president of Lenox, received the Lifetime Achievement Award; and Jeff Cook, veteran furniture executive and currently president of Broyhill, were the awardees.
Neil Goldberg, president, Raymour & Flanigan Furniture, Liverpool, N.Y. and Joe Laneve, senior vp, Bloomingdale’s were industry chairs for the event.
Click here for a photo gallery of the event.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...