Cone builds jac design team
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/20/2001 12:00:00 AM
Cliffside, NC — Cone Jacquards, the decorative fabrics weaving operation of Cone Mills, has named its design team under Tom Finneran, senior vice president who is heading the division.
Cone Jacquards is the division that was retained by Cone Mills after the sale of its converting business, another unit of Cone Decorative Fabrics, to Richloom last month.
The design team, according to Finneran, includes Karen Williams, Brenda Bost, Dawn Stopka, and Susan Connors. In addition, he noted there are six in-house designers working specifically on furniture fabrics, one on top of the bed fabrics and two on outdoor fabrics.
Julie Marini continues to be in charge of outdoor fabrics and top of the bed, he added.
Finneran reports to John Bakane, chairman and CEO of Cone Mills.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...