828 Int'l expands Accents lineup
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2002 12:00:00 AM
GREENVILLE, SC —
828 International Trading Co. is adding seven new patterns to its fledgling Accents collection of smaller rugs based on strong sell-through since its July introduction in Atlanta.
John Shepherd, ceo, told Home Textiles Today that he believes the major reasons why customers have been so receptive to the line are the bright colors and the many whimsical themes, such as nautical, floral and safari.
The collection initially tested with eight patterns. That number has increased to 39 to date. The new patterns launching in Atlanta will complement the existing designs.
The Accents line is made in China and constructed of 100 percent cotton. Sizes include a 6-inch round, 2' x 3' , 2' x 8' and 4' x 6', but Shepherd said these smaller rugs can easily be made into larger area rug sizes — 5' x 8' and 8' x 10'. Price points are set at $46 for a 2' x 3' and $299 for a 5' x 8'. All the rugs can be dry cleaned.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...