Aussino gives nod to tweeners, adds coverlets
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/3/2005 1:19:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Aussino USA wants to make a splash in tweener bedding, introducing at this week’s Mini-Market 20 to 25 looks for boys and girls in its new Inspire collection.
The company spotlighted the tweener/juvenile area with three beds mid-showroom surrounded by other youthful designs as opposed to featuring juvenile in the rear, where it previously was housed. Six to eight new styles of embroidered towels and bath rugs also coordinate back to some of the tweener looks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...