Hunter Douglas names marketing director
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/6/2001 8:02:00 AM
Upper Saddle River, NJ — Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, based here, has named Norm Malone to its corporate marketing team.
Malone will join the hard window coverings manufacturer as director of marketing programs. He will report directly to Jim Mathews, vp, corporate marketing. His responsibilities include furthering development of the Priority Dealer program, strengthening promotional programs, and developing and implementing fabricator and dealer initiatives.
Malone was previously with Marble Crafters USA as director, sales and marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...