Hollander, Neuburger in bed together, again
By Marvin Lazaro -- Home Textiles Today, 4/22/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Moving quickly to augment a recently signed basic bedding collection, Hollander Home Fashions announced that it and KN Ltd, the licensing arm of Karen Neuburger, have joined forced for a fashion bedding line.
The new line was previewed at Hollander's 1071 6th Ave. showroom here and included all top-of-bed items. Geared toward the department store and specialty store levels, both domestically manufactured and imported product made up the line.
"The Karen Neuburger look fills a void in the marketplace," said Sandy McNeil, senior vp of Hollander fashion bedding division. "Together we'll offer a tremendous opportunity in style and value for department stores and better retailers."
Jeff Hollander, president and coo, added, "This partnership is a real win for Hollander. We are very excited by the opportunity to offer the retail community a one-two punch for fashion and basics with the KN brand."
Three ensembles — Lily Pond, Marin and Paisley, which were previously introduced — make up Hollander's initial offering in addition to a group of gingham fashion basics. However, Coronation and Queen Anne are brand new and are also available.
"Our partnership with Hollander Home Fashions brings [their] strong design, marketing, sourcing … to bear," said Jeff Casner, senior vp of KN Ltd. "We look forward to building together a strong Karen Neuburger Fashion Bedding program and are particularly excited about the impact the total Karen Neuburger bedding collection will make with the introduction of the basic bedding collection previously announced to the industry."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...