Melrose to hit market with a range of new products
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2004 12:00:00 AM
LOS ANGELES —
Melrose Home Collections is gearing up for the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market with an extensive line-up of new products in bedding, window, tabletop, decorative pillows, throws and slipcovers.
In bedding, Melrose offers eight new ensembles including Kokomo, Isadora, Calypso and Filigree. Looks range from tropical and casual to elegant traditional and an embroidered quilted bed with a bohemian style.
Fabrics come in jacquards, faux silk, embossed printed velvet looks, and contemporary chenille stripes. Color stories include naturals, rich jewel tones, and earthy russets and sages.
The company is also introducing an opening price point category called Malibu Shores that addresses the need for volume-driven product through sharply priced comforter sets and bed-in-a-bag ensembles.
In window, Melrose is introducing 12 new fabrications, including sheers; laces; chenille jacquards and stripes; damasks; embossed, printed velvets; and taffeta looks. Patterns come in Cabana, Hampton, Zen Garden and Villa Riviera. Constructions include piecing, trim embellishments and tucking.
Eight new tabletop collections will be introduced, including runners, napkins, tablecloths and placemats. Fabrications come in a tropical-patterned jacquard, chenille stripe, opulent damask and a crushed/tucked faux silk look. Embellishments include tassels, crystal beads, fringes and pieced constructions. Looks range from casual to elegant with the following new patterns: Victoria, Villa, Isadora and Kokomo.
As for decorative pillows, the company is showing 12 new collections. Fabrications come in embroidered faux silk, basket-weave chenille, faux leather and suede, flocked fabrics and shag novelties. Constructions available are piecing, ruching and boxing. Themes range from jungle tropical to elegant opulent and contemporary whimsical; and new patterns include Fabretti, Hampton, Zebra and Shaggy.
In throws, new introductions come in basket-weave chenille, novelty faux furs, flocked velvet and multiple chenille patterns. Embellishments include tassel fringe, wood bead fringe, and faux suede and leather flanges. New patterns come in Cottage, Cabana, Mystic and Hampton. Throws can coordinate back to dec pillows and bedding ensembles.
Fabrications for slipcovers include a variety of chenilles, faux suede, twill, corduroy, poly cotton damasks, denim, taffeta and matelasse. Styles come in parsons chair covers and three types of sofa covers: wrap, pleated and loose fit. New patterns include Cabana, Montgomery, Calypso and Faux-Suede.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...