Karsten set to tell Shark Tale
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Karsten America recently signed a licensing agreement with film company DreamWorks SKG to produce a line of beach towels donning characters and underwater images from the upcoming animated movie Shark Tale.
The product line will consist of fiber-reactive velour-printed beach towels set to be available to retailers in the spring of 2005. Karsten will design, manufacture and market the Shark Tale brand for the line.
"Showing an undersea world on beach towels is definitely a perfect match, and we expect great results," said Michelle Wright, marketing manager, Karsten America.
Shark Tale releases in theaters Oct. 1 and stars Will Smith, Robert De Niro, Renee Zellweger and Angelina Jolie.
This marks the second licensing partnership Karsten has signed with DreamWorks SKG. The first was for the animated movie Shrek II, for which Karsten America produced beach towels — with images of the characters Shrek, Donkey and Fiona — that are now rolling out in stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...