JCPenney taps Anik to lead brand marketing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/22/2007 12:43:00 PM
Plano, Texas – JCPenney has named Ruby Anik svp and director of brand marketing, effective Nov. 26; she will report to Mike Boylson, evp and chief marketing officer.
Anik, who will also join the $20 billion retailer’s executive board, will oversee the development and execution of the company’s brand marketing strategy.
Anik was most recently svp, marketing communications and business operations at consumer electronics retailer Best Buy, which she joined in 2000. She previously served as director of advertising and media for The Pillsbury Company. Her prior experience was in advertising and brand marketing at Euro RSCG Tatham, Young & Rubicam Advertising, and NW Ayer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...