Window Coverings group raises funds, awareness
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/26/2007 11:49:00 AM
Grover, Mo. – More than 180 members and industry guests attended The Window Coverings Association of America annual networking dinner party this month in Valley Forge, Pa.
Beth Hodges, WCAA president, said the event’s raffle drawings raised a total of $1,500 -- half of which was matched by the WCAA – to benefit the American Breast Cancer Foundation.
WCAA executive director Mark Nortman emphasized the mission of the group: “to work for the betterment of the interior fashions industry and to encourage a code of ethics for fair business practices.” He also outlined new member benefits, including a public relations service, financing options, and a new marketing and sales system. Information is available at www.wcaa.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...