Sears plans second "Grand" store
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2004 12:00:00 AM
GURNEE, Ill. — Gurnee Mills will become the location of Sears' second "Grand" format store, which offer a broader general merchandise assortment than mall-based stores. The one-stop shopping format includes pantry items, shopping carts, an optical department, and custom window blind service.
The new pilot store will open April 3. At 201,000 square feet, the unit is smaller by 9,000 square feet than the inaugural Grand unit, which opened this past October in West Jordan, Utah.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...