Nostalgia Home Fashions Debuts Four Collections
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2006 12:00:00 AM
Vernon Hills, Ill. — —
Vernon Hills, Ill. —Offering a preview of more to come, Nostalgia Home Fashions will debut four new bedding collections at its 295 Fifth Ave. showroom during the April market.
Building on its core bed quilt product line, these collections are complete ensembles featuring comforters and full bedding accessories. The four collections from the new line are: Sogni Dorati (“Golden Dreams”), a silk and satin luxury ensemble; Theodora, featuring rosettes and crochet elements; Au Chocolat, a bold linear collection with a lyrical floral pattern in browns mixing corduroy, linen and microsuede cotton; and Green Pastoral, a rich textural ensemble featuring several quilts, comforters and ruched accessories.
“We are ready to do this,” said Liz Wain, new chief creative officer at Nostalgia.
“While we will always focus upon our top quality traditional quilt business with distinctive stitching, this is the time to build on that very strong base. This preview at April market will give everyone a sense of where we're headed.”
The full introduction will take place in August.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...