Gift Fair Alters Schedule
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. —
The winter 2008 edition of the New York International Gift Fair will run Friday, Feb. 1, through Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2008, at the Javits Convention Center, Metropolitan Pavilion, and Passenger Ship Terminal Piers 92 and 94.
Show producer George Little Management said this is a one-time shift to a Friday-Wednesday run, instead of the traditional NYIGF Saturday-Thursday pattern — necessitated by venue availability.
For full information and scheduled events, visit nyigf.com or contact Liz Beauregard, exhibit sales coordinator Wait List at (914) 421-3233 or email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...