Bicor finds representation
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/5/2005 11:20:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Bicor Processing, manufacturer of bed, orthopedic and specialty custom pillows in both synthetic and natural fills, is now being represented by the Edward Greeman Co. in the New York Home Textiles Building at 295 Fifth Ave.
For the upcoming season, Bicor will be introducing a new line of all goose down pillows as well as a 50/50 white goose with all new packaging and a sateen stripe shell.
The company recently launched a new monogram pillow program. Additional offerings at the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market will include body wrap pillows, body sleepers and youth pillows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...