Surtex Opens Online Registration for Seminars
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/6/2009 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. —
Artwork and design trade show Surtex 2009 has opened online registration for a series of new conference sessions aimed at helping attendees improve their marketing tactics.
This year's Surtex conference program will span three days, May 17–19. Topics include: art licensing fundamentals; emerging color trends for 2010 and beyond; legalities of licensing; and working with an agent. Additional seminars include a retailer forum, a panel set to discuss branding in the art and design field, and a session on the licensor-and-licensee relationship.
Presenters will be drawn from the ranks of product developers, art licensing consultants and trend experts, such as Benjamin Moore & Co., Demdaco, Wild Apple Graphics and Milou Ket Styling and Design.
"The broad scope of topics is exciting and the hands-on details of each session can help jumpstart new business relationships," said Penny Sikalis, vp and show manager.
The conference program registration for Surtex, which is managed and produced by GLM, a dmg world media business, is separate from registration for the trade show. Rates vary and are available for individual sessions or for a package of seminars.
A complete listing of the Surtex conference program as well as online registration can be accessed at the event's web site, surtex.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...