Ellery to Unveil Williamsburg Matelassés
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Williamsburg, Va. —
Ellery Homestyles will introduce a group of four new matelassés for its bedding ensemble program with the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Rich colors and subtle accents will combine in the Custis Garden, Canton Gardens, Tucker Resist, and Thornton's Lily styles, which will be unveiled this week at the New York Home Fashion Market.
"The expansion of Williamsburg's matelassé program into fashion bedding is very exciting," says Gail Burger, product manager for Williamsburg. "Now customers can dress the whole bed with the Williamsburg Ellery collection."
Matelassés first made a splash for consumers in the 17th century, the Foundation noted, "and continue to remain on-trend for classic and contemporary décor today."
The Ellery matelassé program for the Thornton's Lily theme is emblematic of the complex and complementary scope of the collection. In Thornton's Lily, a variety of designs include two colors of Davenport, six colors of Bruton, and nine colors of William And Mary, available in bedspreads, comforters, bedskirts, and pillows.
Ellery first picked up the matelassés last February, said the Foundation, by taking over the manufacturing of Williamsburg's long-standing William And Mary pattern, an icon of the brand since 1970.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 14, 2013
- May 3, 2013
- Apr 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...