-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Brooklyn, NY (718) 886-2000
Eight new quilt ensembles are new this market from Tessile. From its licensed Mount Vernon collection are Liberty, Delaware Crossing and Feather Vest, while Pretty Pansies, Wild Geese, Penny Rug, Bijouk and Sarouk come from its own designers. All three of the Mount Vernon collection quilts are hand quilted and feature designs inspired by George Washington's ancestral home in Mount Vernon, VA.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 20, 2013
- Sep 11, 2012
- Nov 28, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...