Lynco, Ruggeri will represent Daniadown
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/28/2004 12:00:00 AM
Lynco Associates and Ruggeri Gallery, based respectively in Columbia City, Ind., and Chicago, have been selected to represent the Daniadown line of bed linens and down products in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Washington D.C. and the Mid-Atlantic states.
Richard Earthy, vice president of sales at Daniadown, said, "We are delighted to have these professionals, with a reputation for supplying first-rate products and quality customer service, representing the Daniadown line."
Earlier this year, Daniadown announced it would start selling products in the United States.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...