Whisper Soft to launch new bedding line
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Whisper Soft Mills has partnered with Save the Children to offer a new collection of bedding, window treatments, accent rugs and decorative pillows to debut at the New York Home Textiles Market in October.
Royalties will help Save the Children continue working to improve the health, education and well being of children and their families, stated the organization.
The products from Whisper Soft will coordinate with furniture and accessories by LC Creations and wall borders and cutouts by a major wall covering company yet to be announced. All products will incorporate whimsical motifs based on designs from Save the Children's library of art from youngsters through age 18. The full collection will also be shown at the International Home Furnishing Show in High Point, N.C.
"Ultimately it is children who use our products, so we are very excited to be part of a collection that combines on-trend designs with the opportunity to give back to children in need," said Vincent De Rosa, Whisper Soft president.
Added Erika Foster, senior licensing manager for Save the Children, "It was important to us to offer parents the option of whole-room decorating for their children."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...