Daniadown Taps Gabler Group
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/4/2006 12:00:00 AM
The Gabler Group, based here, has been selected to represent the Daniadown line of Canadian-made bed linens and down products in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kansas and Missouri.
Daniadown has been manufacturing and distributing fashion and basic bedding, down duvets and pillows for nearly 40 years, and now is launching a major expansion into the U.S. market.
Richard Earthy, Daniadown vp sales, said, “We are delighted to have this group of true professionals, with a fine reputation for supplying first-rate products and quality customer service, representing the Daniadown line.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...