House unveils new wares at gift fair
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/19/2005 10:52:00 AM
NEW YORK -- At this week’s New York International Gift Fair, House, a bedding and fabric manufacturer from Santa Monica, Calif., introduced 22 new print fabrics.
Its new Lifestyle collection features bedding in wide stripes, toiles, vintage florals and French scrolls in 250-count cotton, with sleepwear to coordinate in light-weight cotton.
The company also introduced new rouched velvet decorative pillows with satin back and button closure, and satin ruffle pillows in pink, coral, blue, sand, celadon and azure. Pillows come in various sizes, including an 18-inch square, 13-by-17 and 11-by-22, all with down-filled inserts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...